My "News from the Pros" Blogroll

Happy Late Birthday Neph !!!


MP3 Clips

Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

April 16th Mid-Week Update on the Poker Challenge

Here it is Thursday and time for an update on the week and what the weekend holds. I didn't play as much over the weekend and this week due to Easter and work commitments but I had a significant number of deep runs in tournaments. I cashed in 3 and missed some bigger payouts in 2 others. Aggression got the best of me in those two instances. I won over $150 in cash and tournament entries. I think some of my success was the result of playing less and focusing more. Something to remember for the immediate future, quality not quantity. In my case that means 3 to 6 hours of play instead of 8 to 10.

The weekend line-up is full of Poker. One of my other Forum's (which will remain unnamed out of respect for SBR) is having 24 invitational-only tournaments in 24-hours. Yes folks, 1 an hour for 24!! About 75% are freerolls. I am also entered in the Online Forum Challenge Event with a $1,000 purse Saturday, two other $1,000 purse tournaments all on Saturday and a WSOP Prize Package tournament with a total purse of $17,000 Sunday. I qualified for all of the events except the OFC through Freerolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment