My "News from the Pros" Blogroll

Happy Late Birthday Neph !!!


MP3 Clips

Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am Like the Blues Brothers "On a Mission From Godd" The Poker Challenge

The Quest

I have been playing Poker for about 2 years and a lot of Poker the last 6 months. I got started like so many others, watching the TV coverage of the WSOP. For the last 2 months and I have had some reasonable success. I consider myself an up-and-coming player whose game has gone through the beginner’s learning curve already and is now improving rapidly.

Which lead me to the Quest. My immediate Online Poker “Mission” is to build a bankroll from $0.00 to $10,000 before Aug 1st. I know this is a real stretch so my poker activities (which are full-time at this point) all revolve around meeting this objective. With the ground-work that I have already aid my bankroll is ready to grow exponentially. I also have the potential of a bankroll sponsorship which would give me efforts a tremendous boost and could be one of the keys to helping me reach my $10K goal by August, or soon after. With a little luck and a lot of perseverance I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment